Tuesday, July 25, 2006

stories are better and quicker in person

Hey there everyone! Do you ever have so much to write that you just don't want to write? Well first of all, Lyndsay I am still serious about going on the trip!! And Congrats on getting all that money, i'm sure it will really help out a lot :)
Now as for the wedding!!! It went over really well and I'll bring home pictures to show you and I'll tell you more stories later and in person b/c they will be better that way. They got married at Niagria on the Lake in a little chapel then had the dinner etc. at the Hilton that just opened up a few months prior, actually it was the first wedding they held. Everything was so nice and Jenn was so pretty. I want to write more but the stories are much better to be told in person. I'm posting a picture I thought was really nice that I took.



PS I got a new research job at MSVU and quit my rec. coordinator position today (gave 2 weeks). In the interview I had mentioned I wanted that week off in Aug. and I still got it so yea yea!!

Talk to you all soon!

Love
Pam

5 comments:

The Girls said...

That's such a cute picture! I'm glad everything went well. I'm also still in for Cuba/DR/Mexico/whereever. Congrats on the job. I've got no news from this end except that I'm heading to Mtl in 3 more sleeps!! Should be a good weekend. Hopefully we'll come up with some stories to tell. Miss you lots.

MC

The Girls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Girls said...

What a beautiful picture! I can't wait to see more. I can't wait for our trip! I bought a book today to help me practice my Spanish. Can't wait to see everyone soon!!

Lyndsay

The Girls said...

That picture is so awesome! That's great for Jen and Malcolm. So Pam when's yours??
CT

The Girls said...

I'll go after you CT!!

Pam