Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Leaving Tomorrow...

Well tomorrow I head to Ontario for the big wedding, it will be a quick trip casue I come back on Sunday afternoon. I wish that I was staying longer :(... oh well. I'm really pumped up for the reunion too, i'm trying not to think about it too much cause I kinda think maybe that was part of last year's problem, too high of an expectation!? I don't know, either way I'm still excited. There "might" be a problem with me coming home (if I get a new job) but I"m letting them know in the interview that I had vaction booked off that week. Let's keep our fingers crossed that a. i get the job and b. get the time off! :) hahaha Don't worry about it though I'm not going to miss out this week for anything in the world!
Well I haven't packed or anything so I should get going and get some stuff done. Have fun visiting Lyndsay Michelle, when do you go? ....

Love y'all!
Peace
P.

1 comment:

The Girls said...

P.S. I love the new template