Monday, July 17, 2006

Sunday Night LIVE Concert!


Rockin' The Strings...


Lighting Crashes!!


yum yum

Well Kendra and I had a great time at the concert last night. I was very impressed with Ed as he was sporting a pair of Rockin' Republic jeans...excellent sense of style. It was his birthday was last night too! I will post some pictures on the blog but the others I will put on my space. We went to eat at a great Italian resturant before yum yum!! The food was wonderful, drinks were so good. Well I'll let you all mull over these pictures he took his shirt off too but I think we were too distracted :)
One point I want to make though, if I ever catch any of you making out, holding hands, in the arms of your "loved one" at a rock concert I'm going to kick you! You should have seen the people, beside us , behind us, all around us...I was like YOUR AT A ROCK CONCERT ... if you want to be like that stay at home, it was annoying!! hahaha Anyway enough of that, onto the pictures...Enjoy!
~Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Michelle and I totally made out does that count? Joking annyway god damn he's hot. I'm counting down the days until I see you all again. Go back on the ie today.
CT