Tuesday, July 18, 2006

All-American Rejects



Hello ladies,

I thought I'd contribute with my own concert pics. I've been to quite a few in the last couple of weeks, but I have surprisingly few pics from them all. Except from Saturday when I went a little nuts. It's too bad they all ended up looking almost identical. Started off with Great Big Sea when CT arrived, then Sam Roberts and Matt Mays (who was a little disappointing), Nelly Furtado and Live on Wednesday and All-American Rejects on Saturday. They were really good, but so messed up. I'd love to know what kind of drugs they were on. Above is one of my few pics where the lead singer doesn't look totally mental. I wish there were more!

Is everyone getting pumped for the Reunion: Take 2? I'm really hoping that this one goes a little smoother than last year :P Although, I think this one's going to be even bigger and better. I'm so ridiculously excited. I think I really need to get away from here for a bit. I've been in the same city and same job for 6 months!!! That's quite a record for me considering how much I've moved in the last few years and how I've made no committment for more than 4 months at a time. It's got me feeling a little restless and like a need to travel. So, to remedy that I'm going to go to Montreal to visit the Lynds the weekend before I go home. Hopefully that'll help me out :)

I feel like there was something else I was going to mention. No idea. Oh, Amanda, if you read this, can't you just write a post to let us all know what your news is? I keep missing your freaking phone calls and the suspense is starting to get to me. You've confirmed it's about a boy, but I'm still trying to figure out why it means you'll be staying in PEI longer. Is he from there? Meeting you there? Do we already know him? Come on...we're curious.

I should be off since I am at work, but this is the beauty of coming in an hour before most other people. Miss you all so much and I'll see most of you in 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC




No comments: