Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Can I get a woop woop!

Well ladies, looks like everyone is set and ready for a great time in August! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well. As for myself, I am super-excited to get home and get the party started! I get home the evening of August 3... so I will be ready to go Friday night for whomever is up for it (CT maybe? Hmmm?? haha) Oh, by the way, as some of you might know, I carry a jewelry line from New York that I distribute here in Calgary. I am thinking about taking some of it home with me, and I am wondering who might be up for a little jewelry party? We can talk about it when I get home though... Anyways, just wanted to check in and say this is going to be one hell of a good summer! See you soon girlies!

Marla

5 comments:

The Girls said...

So up for anything! Most bestest best August ever. Yes Marla, I'm already planning that we will be drinking at my place that Friday evening and when MC arrives at midnight my little boytoy can go get here so we don't interrupt our drinking time and off to Peake's it is! Also up for the jewellery and MC definitely needs some accesories.

The Girls said...

Hey! I would love a jewellery party...a little wine, what a great night!
Pam

The Girls said...

Thanks so much CT, but yes I do need to learn to accessorise. Can't wait.

The Girls said...

I'm in for jewel parties...especially those involving wine. :)
Lyndsay

The Girls said...

yeah! Wine and accessories. Sounds like a party. Can't wait. One more week until I arrive!!!
Love, Amanda