Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ladies!!

It's the summer. Potentially the most amazing bestest best summer ever!! And noone has anything to say beside how bored MC is at work. Weak ladies, it's weak. As for me I am sunburnt beyond. MC and I went to a 'beach' / lake in Quebec yesterday and I didn't put on sunscreen because you all know how I end up with ridiculous tan lines when I put on sunscreen. Well somehow I still got ridiculous tan lines but this time it was not my fault. Last night we went out to the mall and afterwards we watched Pride. Decent movie although seemed a little long. So that's about it, Great Big Sea on Friday night was awesome!! They are so good live. Tomorrow night we're going to Sam Roberts and Matt Mayes and Wednesday it's Live and Nellie Fortado. Thus rounding out a good vacation. That's about it for me. Pam how was your weekend home and bridal shower? Kendra Lynds what's going on with you. Kendra I know you appear to be missing in action yet check the blog every day. So I think we need to finalize a date for Canada Rocks for those who want to attend. MC says she'll go if she's home. It doesn't matter to me but you guys need to find a date when you're all home or some people need to decide not to go. Anyway that's all I've got for you ladies, hope all is well and you're enjoying your July. Hey Amanda and Marla, you guys still out there??? Amanda I can't believe I haven't heard yet how excited you are to come home. I would think you'd be so ready for a night at Peakes!!
Love you all,
CT

No comments: