Thursday, August 03, 2006

sister stranger

I have arrived safely in Grande Prarie. Staying with my brother Allan and his family. My other brother Shawn came to pick me up at the airport and didn't even recognize me! It was quite funny. It has been about 3-4 years since I have seen them. It's very interesting to be on a totally different level with them now that I am older and able to understand who they are and what they do. They work in the oil fields and Allan and his business partner have invented an object that helps detect when there is a "washout": sour gas coming up before it happens. It will save lives and they are going to do well.
I am glad that I came here and glad that I have developed a relationship with them again. The kids have grown up so much!
I am so excited to get to PEI and see you all agian. Woody wishes that he could come meet you all, but I have lots of photos and you will get to meet his someday....
See you all On Saturday (Aug 5th). Hope you all have arrived safely!
Love, Amanda

1 comment:

The Girls said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to get home. Amanda, are you going to be back in time for Brackley or just drinking?? I can't remember.

See everyone soon :D

MC