Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I just can't seem to keep my clothes on

Do you guys remember when I used to do silly and embarassing things? I know what you're thinking, thank goodness you outgrew that phase! Well apparently not. Listen to all that went on with me this weekend and week. Sunday morning I had planned to go to church with Allyn. That was fine I put on a cute little shirt (the white one with the pink embroidery) and a pink skirt. Off we went to church. Now in Kensington after church you head out to eat. We chose the Country Oven but it was too crowded so we were heading to Summerside when we spotted Bakin Donuts. Thought we'd give it a try. Had a beautiful breakfast sandwich and headed to the washroom. Then it was time to go. Some man in a cowboy hat gave me a funny kind of nod, I smiled and we drove back to the farm. Got out of the car and reached to scratch my leg. Funny my leg was exposed. Oh my dear heaven! My skirt was totally tucked in to my underwear! Can you believe it?? Don't answer that if you value your life!! So that brings us to today. The Lynds and I decided to head to Greenwich for a beautiful hike followed by some relaxing time at the beach. All right this will have to be finished later, heading out with my mom.

2 comments:

The Girls said...

I thought that on;y happened in the movies!!! Oh dear, at least you can laugh about it.... right.
Love ya still!
Amanda

The Girls said...

Too funny. I agree...I thought that only happened in the movies. Now I'm pretty curious about what happened in Greenwich. Very interesting...

MC