Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back to O-Town

I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it back here alive. I think it was a close call though...in Montreal we had the worst descent I've ever experienced on a plane. So much turbulence, but the actual landing was perfect. I was a little worried for a minute, but I survived. The rest of the trip was pretty uneventful.

I'll post some pics when I get home tonight. I forgot to charge the batteries on the camera last night, so I couldn't get anything off of it.

Everyone should email their address so that I can send them all the pics. I realized that I took like 130, so there's bound to be one or two good ones. Not to mention the videos ;)

I miss you all already and I wish I was back there in PEI with you getting ready for the beach instead of sitting at my desk catching up on emails and paperwork. Can't wait to do it again next year :D

And don't forget...I'll be home December 22 @ 12:35. Only a short 17 or so weeks.

Miss you lots.

Love,
MC

No comments: