Thursday, August 31, 2006

What happens in Greenwich stays in Greenwich!

Actually no it doesn't, I'm not one to keep things under my hat. So there was Lyndsay and I on the beautiful sandy beach of Greenwich. We went out in the water despite the late date and stood out there until we turned blue. Didn't actually go under but went out to our waists. Next we came out and you know that fresh shaved stingy feeling. We both had that going on and decided it was time to hike back to the car. Well we decided we didn't want to hike back in our wet bathing suits. So I put on my shirt and slipped on my bra and off my top etc. Next we were like how are we going to change out bottoms. Lynds didn't have any panties so she decided to go commando. Smart of her, for some reason when packing my backpack I'd packed a thong. So there I was with my towel wrapped around me trying to hold it and pull up my thong. Well the towel did slip a little. The Lynds saw my ass but I think the kids next to us saw the front. Don't scream they were way down the beach but I'm sure they were watching Lynds and I because we were entertaining with those towels wrapped around us trying to get dressed. Ah good times. Went to Fishbones last night with Lynds and Angela and that's a wrap on the summer. I have to work in the morning. Then the concert this weekend with Kendra then it's fall season!! All right hope that fills your story gap for awhile. Hope everyone is thinking of questions for Christmas. I bought a laminator the other day for $15 at Walmart so we can even keep the ones we like.

No comments: