Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sniff...sniff...I miss summer

Hi girls,
Just a quick post to let you know I made it back to Montreal. I brought way too many things home with me this summer so I have lots of unpacking to do! Mom and Dad are here until tomorrow afternoon. If the weather stays nice this afternoon we're going to go to the botanical gardens.
I miss you girls already! I had such a great time at home...I feel like I was home for the whole summer! Luckily I have lots of pics to remind me of our good times! I'll make my pic cds soon so we can start sharing the love. :) CT and I had the perfect afternoon at Greenwich on my last day home. I've included a couple of pics for everyone to enjoy. Pretend you're lying on the beach with your eyes closed listening to the waves. Oh Daryl.

Lots of love, Lynds



3 comments:

The Girls said...

I miss summer too :( Although Pegs and I have kept fairly busy since I've been back. Out last weekend. This weekend drank with her downstairs neighbours and Dennis Manning (quite random) and then ate, shopped and went to the movies yesterday. Step Up was awesome, except CT's MSN name had me wondering the whole time when Skinny was going to die :P Lynds, you should come to O-Town for Ottawa. We're having a big dinner at Peggy's bro's place and the more the merrier. Miss you all and pics are in the mail :D

MC

The Girls said...

Yes Lynds you should totally go to O-town for Ottawa. It's always a good time during Ottawa.

The Girls said...

Thanks for that comment CT. You're so observant. I meant that to say Thanksgiving.