Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Note From Me...

Well I finally figured out how to get back into the Blog, for some reason my cmp wouldn't let me sign in but I have now and its all good! :)
I as well had an excellent summer. I have been trying to creat the picture CDs for everyone but the last couple I burned something happened and they didn't turn out. I will keep trying but in the mean time I'm getting lots of coasters!
So our trip away is starting to get underway.... I'm think as well as the rest of you are I imagine that buying the tickets around xmas time would save us some money, not to mention then Kendra can definatley get the time off or at least ask for it ...right Kendra?? (wink wink). I'm getting so exicted I can hardly contain myself.
So everything here is going well I guess, the kiddies start back to school tomorrow, I can hardly believe that the summer is finished. so sad.
Well ladies I hope to hear from you all soon, I'm off to start up the BBQ!
Love ya all
Pam xoxox

No comments: