Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ho Hum...

Hi all. Just thought I would kill a little time with a posting. Life is busy here on the west end of the country. I just finished a big fashion show (as an organizer, not model!) so I have been working around the clock. Speaking of modelling, I was approached last week by a woman who asked me 20 questions about who I am and what I do... turns out she was interested in hiring me to be a model for her clothing store ads... I laughed and graciously declined... can you imagine? Must have been a plus size store! haha Well, I have been on a cleanse for the past 10 days, so I am anxious to start eating food again.. although it shed about 12 pounds quickly enough... (all that excess vacation weight!) and I am feeling strangely perky and healthy because of it. I was just looking on Westjet at flights for December... cheaper than I thought. I had a vision today about how much fun it would be to surprise my family on Chistmas Eve. I don't know... we'll have to wait to see how the finances are. Anyone want to start a charity? haha August was a blast, but went by way too quickly. Oh Michelle, can you email me the pics from the cd? It can't get it to work. Haven't heard from Amanda in 2 weeks, so I hope she is well (if you are reading this, you'd better write me!). Well, this is getting long... I am blabbing on here. Hope everyone is well. When I have something interesting to say, I will post again... Oh, did nayone watch"Men in Trees" last night? Chris's cousin is the guy with the rugged good looks and curly hair. About as close to Hollywood as I might get... Bye for now!
Marla

3 comments:

The Girls said...

I did watch Men in Trees...I'd take any of the ruggedly handsome men on that show. Care to introduce me?? Not much to report from me. Stella's now got a name and she's insane. She's recently discovered water and loves it, so she's making a bit of a mess. Marla, I'll send you another copy of the cd...there were too many pics to email. Hope everyone's doing well.

MC

The Girls said...

I thought Men in Trees was hilarious. It was on for 2 hours and I watched both while Colin fell asleep. Can we say boring. My parents said that probably I'm the one whos boring if my 22 year old boyfriend falls asleep when he spends time with me on a Friday night. I also hope everyone's doing well and I apologize to anyone who got a drunk message from me Saturday night. No memory of it but so far Kendra and Michelle have notified me that I left them one.
CT

The Girls said...

I'm Alive as you know by now. Internet in bumblefuck sucks, however it is better than nothing. It is funny how you don't realize how important it is until you are without it for awhile. I think that I met Chris' hot cousin one night. Can't remember his name but I think I remember him being an actor. Michelle would love him! Talk to you soon!
Love, Amanda