Sunday, September 10, 2006

Meet my New Friend : )


Hello everyone,

Here's my new kitty!!! I brought her home from the Humane Society yesterday and so far so good :) She's pretty cute. Fluffy and has more energy than I can keep up with. She's taken to climbing me like a tree and with her super sharp claws, it's not so much fun. First thing I'm doing after work tomorrow is buying a nail clipper! She's good though. So far, very affectionate and playful. Her back legs are a little freaky...they hardly have any fur and she walks on the whole bottom part of her leg instead of just her foot. I'll have to get a picture of it to explain better. I think that she must be some weird sort of breed. It's quite odd. Anyway, she's still without a name, so if you think of any, let me know.

Here's a list of suggestions so far...

  • Nikki
  • Daisy
  • Fresca
  • Shiraz
  • J Lo
  • Tyrone
  • Stella

Bren thinks I should name her after a famous panda, but they've all got names like Ling Ling. Probably not, so if you have a suggestion, please leave a comment. She needs a name :) Thanks. Miss you all lots.

Love,

MC

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how bout lilo

Anonymous said...

Cute names. I like the sound of a panda name... Check out this site. lots of names to choose from...

http://petrix.com/catnames/

P.S. I want to name a daughter Stella, so you can't use that! haha

The Girls said...

Seriously whoever said that don't name your kid Stella on PEI. We have Stella the Safety Skunk who teaches the children across the province safety with her own song and dance. Anyway Fresca seems kinda cool.

Anonymous said...

so what's the name?? maybe boogie...or chilli (for chilltown)??

The Girls said...

Oh so cute. Reminds me of a kitty that used to wake me up in Aus. by knitting on my head.... Moo! You must send Emma pics of Stella. I like that name. My friend Curt and his fiance in Van have a Pug names Stella and she has LOTS of energy.
Love, Amanda