Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wish me luck!


Well girls, this will be last post before my journey begins in search of Madonna tickets. (I'm sorry if I'm driving everyone crazy by now.) I heard that there are already a few people waiting at some ticket outlets. I'm crazy but not that crazy. Jane, two of her friends and I are going to camp out tomorrow night. We're not sure when we're going to start...it keeps getting earlier and earlier. I'd be there now if I didn't have these stupid papers to work on. Luckily tickets are sold at many places...so we're trying to search out the best (i.e. remote) one. Right now we're leaning towards this sketchy area near the strip clubs. I think we'll be lucky if we even get tickets. Saturday at noon, I'll either be jumping for joy or curled up in the corner crying. I hope hope hope she has more than one show...then we'd have a much better chance. Ok, must return to my work. Miss you lots.
Lynds

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh Lynds I sure hope that you get tickets. If anyone should see Madonna it should be you. (Sorry Pam) Nothing new to report. I've been coaching like a freaking maniac all week because I have to do Ryan's powerskating and my figure skating. My class is in music right now and my head is spinning and pounding, yipee dizzy spell coming on.
Love yas
CT