Friday, April 21, 2006

Wish I was out with you girls...

Hey girls...hope that you all are doing well. I hope that CT, Lynds, and Pam are having a great visit. I can pretty much guarantee that MC and I wish I was there.

Things are great with me, you are all now reading a post from the IWK's newest Birth Unit RN. I found out yesterday that I got the job, and I'm really happy about it!! I start my classroom orientation on May 15th and then on the floor shortly after...eek. But it will be good, I'll be fine.

I'[m still waiting to hear if I've been accepted to the new apartment building that I want to live in. I had to practically give up my first born on the application form...but I love the apartment, so I hope that I'm suitable for the building.

Anyway, hope to hear from you all soon

Kendra

3 comments:

The Girls said...

Kendra, I can guarantee that I do wish I was there too! and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so great about the new job. I've been extended at mine until July 2007, so I guess I'll be in O-Town for awhile and I start getting full benefits as of June 5, so I get paid vacation soon. Woo! Anyway, I still have to write all about NC, but I'll get to that soon. Congrats again.

MC

The Girls said...

CONGRATULATIONS KENDRA ON YOUR NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!! I think it's so cool that you'll be working on a birth unit. Hope you get your apt too!
We had a really fun night last night but we missed you both. I think CT is going to post some pics. Maybe the post will be a joint effort. I heart Ctown.
Love, Lynds

The Girls said...

Congratulations Foxy!! There will be a joint effort posting from our highly entertaining evening in C'town complete with pics later on. After last night I can only imagine what this evening holds!
CT