Monday, April 03, 2006

All right ladies. So Friday night I went out for supper with Lynn to the Gahan house. We went around 7 with plans to meet friends of hers at the Dublin after. Ordered our meals and pints of Sir John A's honeywheat ale. Well it tasted pretty good. After our meal came we got second pints. Then it starts to get good/foggy. The couple at the table next to us were funny and Eddie kept sitting down with us and talking to both tables. So then Lynn had the great idea to do shots. Well there's no horney monkeys or Baja at the Gahan. So we did shots of tequila. The couple at the next table found it so entertaining they bought us shots of tequila. Then Eddie brought us some sort of desert and we did one last shot for the road. Came back here where I proceded to call Rammer, Danny, talk to Sean Craig on MSN and apparently Lyndsay. I do remember I was talking to someone else besides Chicken but I didn't know who until now. So we had a few more coolers here and headed for the Dublin. Couldn't tell you who I saw. I tried to send Rammer a text but that backfired. So called and every time I looked I'd see I had a missed call from him so I'd try him and vice versa. Met Lynn's totally creepy friend who was all over me under the table so I decided to hit the road. Finally Rammer got a hold of me and stopped by. That's about it. I'm sure there was more to it than that but that's all I got. And Lynds as for having anything left, Saturday night Lynn and I went ot a party on Queen St. and the Dublin so recovery wasn't so bad.
Love you ladies,
CT

2 comments:

The Girls said...

The best was when I signed in to MSN in the morning and my name was CT - drunk got it

The Girls said...

LOL - I can't believe you don't remember talking to me! You also told me that Eddie worked now at Dublin and that's where you were drinking. Can't wait to go out when I'm home. I enjoy tequila shots once in awhile! Next time you're on MSN I'll send you our conversation.
Love, Lynds