Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How did I make it back to Halifax?

Well ladies , we had an awesome weekend and I seriously don't know how I made it back over here, for more then one reason. Well at around 3:30pm I go out to the car and realize something, the sticker on my car says 2005 (I swear I'm not usually this dense, or maybe I am??!!). Anyways I realize my car is over due since last November, so Dad had to go and take it to the Honda, they eneded up putting 2007 on it !! hahaha WOW. Then as I'm driving back to Hali I'm looking around in my car, putting music on etc. and I totally miss the exit for Halifax drive about 30 km to Cape Breton!! Iwas like this doesn't look right!! WOW so my question is How did I make it back here??It was so sad leaving, and with Nadine now going back for and me having to move AGAIN I just want to move home! Anyways I better get ready for work, another busy day in the life of seniors!!
Love y'all
Pam
xoxo

No comments: