Friday, April 28, 2006

Am I the only one on here?

Hey ladies, well thanks for the ring last night!! I was wishing I was there for the opening of Peakes and well not in bed!! haha Anyway Carolyn, just wanted to let you know that I'm going home on the weekend of July 8. I have a hair appointment that Saturday and I think we are going to have a wedding shower for my cousin who is gettine married at the end of that month. I figure I'd get my hair done in ctown casue they actually do a good job compared to the crap hair stylist I have been to over here. I'm sure there are good one's here to but I haven't found one yet :(
Anyway, I'm off to work early today making up for the extended weekend just past. This weekend just won't be the same I'm afraid, too much work to do! Have a great one ladies, it was so good to see you Lyndsay I hope you have a safe trip back and K. call me when you get back into the city.

Chow
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Yeah mine won't be the same either as basically my coaching career is hanging on Saturday morning... Anyway I'm glad you'll be home that weekend but can you not come home again before that?
Nothing blogworthy to report on last night although I'm feeling quite certain that my phone bill will be blogworthy when it comes in!
Love you all,
CT