Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This is too funny...

So I just rushed home from the gym to tell you all this. Lyndsay, the old roommate, was there this morning and had some interesting news to tell, something which she thought I would get a kick out of. Guess who just got married? The drummer from Shameless! I guess for some reason she went to their house warming party. Anyway, the funny thing is they aren't telling anyone, in fact I use to work with the girls best friend (who has since moved back to PEI). The girl or should I say wife now works at the Copper Penny (Kendra you'll understand!!) I knew her from when she worked at Fabutan. Anyways Lyndsay went on to say that they aren't even telling their families about any of this, kinda funny so I thought I would share that with you!
Kendra, Congrats on the new job I'm sure you'll do awesome. Where are you going to be in Clayton Park? I'm moving out for June 1st so i'll be busy looking for a place too, we should have an apartment warming party!!
Love y'all
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

That is too funny! Oh Shameless... need I say more?
Enjoying my last couple of days with friends for awhile.
CT