Monday, April 10, 2006

I heart C-town!

Hi girls,
I just booked a flight home!! Yipeee!!! I'm arriving home Thursday April 20th @ 5:30 pm and then am coming back Friday April 28th @ 6:00pm. So I'll only be able to make it for one Shameless appearance. Hopefully you'll be up for it CT even though it's a school night. But we'll have to go all out the Friday the 21st & Sat the 22nd!!! I'm excited. See you soon CT!! Pam will you be able to come home sometime? Kendra what are your days off?? Hope to see you girls too.
Love, Lynds
Too funny!!!

4 comments:

The Girls said...

Oh I can do it. Remember the last time I went out with you girls on a school night? I had a good time although I think someone ended up getting sick on the Walmart sign and someone else behind a bush somewhere. Oh you girls and wine!

The Girls said...

Look at Daryl! Good times....

The Girls said...

I wish I was going to be there :(

MC

The Girls said...

I'm dumb. Shameless won't be there...it'll be Shaydig. Sorry to get you girls excited. Pam will you be able to come home the weekend of the 21st? We're going to hit Gahan & the Dublin.
Lynds