Saturday, April 08, 2006

Could have been the whiskey.....might have been the gin...

Could have been the three or four six packs, I don't kno...look at the mess I'm in, my head is like a football...I think I'm gonna die...tell me , me oh me oh my ...wasn't that a party...

Weell Ladies, is't been like forever since I posted on here and maybe it's because I'm totally drunk rightn ow that I'm actually doing it...I just came from hearing Shameless play tonight and they were fuckin awesome!

I've been kind of in a rut lately, and so I'm doing something about it...I've applied for a new job, and I may or may not get it...and I plan on moving either May or Jun and I think that I've found a great apartment in Clayton Park, so we'll see...other than that, things are just peachy with me...anmd I will get back to you all later, I have the spins and I think I need to go to bed...as I have worked the last two days and then work tonight and tomorrow night...so I plan onsleeping all day tomorrow....I hope I'm not hungover and sick!! talk to youall later...I miss you all!!

Kendra

2 comments:

The Girls said...

I love drunk postings...we should do those more often. What job are you applying for? And where in Clayton Park is your new place?? My grandparents lived there...it's a really nice area. Are you in for Shameless??
Love, Lynds

The Girls said...

Oh you are so definitely hung over, no doubt about it! Way to go babe.