Thursday, April 20, 2006

And this time tomorrow...


I'll be on the road home. I am very excited for this much needed break, and although I'm not heading to Dominican or Cuba I'm still very happy to be leaving NS for a couple of days. So I should be home on Friday around supper time and then ready to do whatever! I don't work today so I'm just trying to keep myself busy. I also took Monday off so I'm really going to have a nice visit I just hope it doesnt' rain...although its not like Monteral where its like 23 or something crazy.
Anyways, thats it for me can't wait to go shopping with mom !! hahaha good times I love it! I'll talk to you later and see a couple of you soon!! :)

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Who needs the Dominican when you can have raining foggy ole PEI! Still it doesn't matter about the weather as long as we're together! hehe Friday evening Iwill be coaching although I will do my best to be done by like 7:30 or so. That way we can still get together and do something or go out I am up for anything. Bestest best weekend ever!!
CT