Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tequlia ... the drink of choice

Hey all, well Michelle, I just want to say how great you look...really!! Your hair is so nice, you go girl!! I've been getting hasseled at work about my hair as one resident said to me and I quote " is this a new hair style, or just the old one gone wrong!!" Nice! :) Needless to say that i'm trying to grow it and I guess some people don't really like it.
Well I wanted to go home for Easter but i don't think that mom and dad are going to be home. When is everyone else going home? Cause if I can take the day off of work or something then that would be awesome. I miss my girls.
WEll as you all know the junos were here and I didn't have tickets. But I was downtown on Friday night and Saturday (during the day) I was totally seeing who I could scope out. Not much luck. I saw the judge from Canadian Idol in a store I was in (the cranky judge), and I saw Brad Gushue, which is so much more exciting. We passed him on Spring Garden. Thats about it though. I heard lots of gossip about the after partities and stuff (i.e. Fergie getting so loaded they had to carry her out of the Palace) but whatev!
So ladies I've been checking out the blog more regularly so I'll try and write more :) Talk to you later have a good one

P.

No comments: