Sunday, April 23, 2006

Take two

The night began at CT's place. We were listening to some tunes, writing our post, and having some drinks. Carolyn found out Lyndsay is a horrible bartender. Lynds poured a double but forgot to stir the drink. So, after planning out the night we ran to the ODP. The ODP was a little slow so we went over to Gahan for some martinis. Eddie was our waiter again and after spilling a drink on us, he made our drinks extra strong. Pretty sure it was pure vodka. Then we went back to ODP to finish the night. Today, we're all lacking sleep. Good times, good times.
Love,
Lynds, Pam and CT

2 comments:

The Girls said...

sounds like you gals had a good night...wish I had been there. Still a little confused about the other story...maybe a little clarification is in order??

The Girls said...

Clarification?... I'm afraid I can't be the one to do it as I went to my apartment after the bar while the other two jumped in a cab and headed to Cornwall.