Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rainbow Valley Always Made Everyone HAPPY


I really hate to see you so sad :( I totally understand what you are going through with the whole home sick thing, I feel it all the time. I really didn't think that I would but I am not fun at all. In fact this week I have thrus. frid., sat. sun., off but have to stay here (long story).

But I WILL go home next weekend. I'll try to get sometime off either leave early friday or somethign I don't know what yet but I 'll think of somehting. I 'm for sure up to going out, you know that...whats Rammer going to be doing, and Howie? You got me all excited about Shameless but then again look at the last time we went to see them (the summer night....need I say more??) Wow ...

On another sad note my friend Amy, the one whose wedding I went to on NYE died on Sunday, I just found out today. I feel so bad for her, her father died when she was 14/15 and now her mom...cancer. Everything is in Cape Breton so I don't suppose I'll be going but I talked to her husband on the phone tonight and he was driving up, he was so sad.

So mom and dad still are not back from their vacation yet but on their way home. So they should be well and rested for next weekend.

Michelle I hope that you have fun down in NC maybe you should check out the university b-ball team ( I always love their colors), that would make any girl happy?! Talk toyou all soon, love you all and miss you guys so much!!!

P.

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Oh that Rainbow!! Pam you should totally come home anytime. I'm sure I could convince the boys to do something. Hopefully Rammer is done PMSing as he was for sure the last time I saw him.