Sunday, May 01, 2005

Why does everyone assume I was at Peake's?

Perhaps I was there. Perhaps I may even have been there Friday and Sat night ;) All right here's the deal. Friday night I was talking to my friend Erin on MSN and she said her roomate had called her then put a really drunk Jeff MacDonald on the phone and they were going to PEake's. It this point it was 10:30, she and I both had to work Sat morning and we were both sober in need of showers. But none the less we decided to check it out. She picked me up and we went around 11:30. The band was Shaydid, and although it was pretty cold there was a decent crowd there. We talked to Ryan, Howie and Jeff for awhile. There had been this message for me to call Jen to go to Peakes and I was like who so I hadn't called. Over come Jen Campbell screaming like a maniac. I laughed my ass off and did go dance a couple of songs with her. Erin and I left around 12:30 but the band was awesome I could've stayed longer. Last night we had our coaches party at Old Dublin during Who Wants to be a Thousandaire with Boomer Gallant. It was hilarious. Jo-Anne, my former coach, and I decided to hit Peake's. It was packed! I saw lots of people but nothing overly spectacular to report. Still I stood on the deck with Jeff and Howie looking out at the water and we were all like it's really summer. Then I did the same thing with Ben Parsons. Then Nathan Carragher. Probably a few others. Good times....
Later gals,
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

We assume you were at Peake's because you've been talking about opening weekend since Christmas. Glad you had a good time. Not too much new to report from me. Small complication with Amanda's new roomies so it looks like I might have to move in with the Jodster for the week. Cross you fingers and hope he doesn't say no.
MC