Friday, May 06, 2005

The Blog is being neglected

Girls,
What's going on here? I check the blog while on my vacation hoping to get an update on what's going on with all of you and there's nothing! Disgraceful. As for me, things out here are going great. Spent the last two nights at Jody's (I have keys!) and went to Sloan last night. It was really good considering I didn't recognize most of what they played until the encore. Tonight Amanda and I are going to Snow Patrol. Should be a good show. I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow night I'm not sure what's up, then Amanda works Sunday and Monday, so I'm heading back to Jody's for another couple days, then back to the T dot on Wednesday night. That's about it for me. When I get back to TO I'll email with more details for sure. Hope you're all doing well. Talk to you soon.
Love, MC

1 comment:

The Girls said...

Neglecting the blog my ass! I have been faithfully checking the blog regularly for an update on MC's vacation. Seeing none I have not posted as the last post was mine and it would make me look as though I do not have a life and there's no need to broadcast that just yet.