Friday, May 27, 2005

Sprouting wings and flying

That's right ladies, this chickie is flying the coop. I think most of you know this already, yesterday I saw an ad for an apartment down by the water. Called the number and today put down my damage deposit and paid my months rent. It's cute, not very big but has a balcony and enough for me. It will be nice to have my own space I think. And of course as Marla says, "We're never taking a cab again!" So I'm sure this place will make its own memories this summer!

Now back to stories...
The time Lyndsay drove right over the curb in front of That's Entertainment.

"Carolyn if you don't break up with him I will!"

Did you know that they close the parkade at midnight?

Lyndsay and Carolyn in the super quiet room, studying the anatomy of the male pig and none too quietly. Gee Lyndsay that Bluefield boy just gave you a really bitchy look, yeah Carolyn he did, he's a Bluefield bitch.

The sheep

I'm sober and I swear it looked like that pig just flew, it's a flying pig!

Nerds at Myrons

RIP Sundance

So when you get a nipple rink you get a great sensation where Everett?

That's all I got for now, my Neo Citron is starting to kick in.
Love yas
CT

No comments: