Thursday, May 26, 2005

My contribution

Okay girls, some of there are oldies....but they're all goodies....not really quotes, but funny funny times!!!

~piano magic.....that's all I have to say....piano magic and being stranded at wendys

~Margaret and Carmen are coming!!!!! Quick throw all the bottles under the deck!

~campfire songs....oh they built the ship titanic....do you ever wonder why!!(N'Sync church choir style!)

~Carolyn's bra mishap on the confederation bridge

~ah muffin....there's nothing better than breakfast when you're drunk....scrambled eggs anyone??

~the corpse....and the corpse strut

~our version of 98 degrees and fighting over who gets to be the hot one!

that's all I've got for now girls, but I'll think of more....I've been laughing soooo hard at these...I love it!!

~Kendra

2 comments:

The Girls said...

here's a hint girls....for those of you that can't remember piano magic....think way back to high school and a particular night at Wendy's with Colin....I hope this brings back the memory..

The Girls said...

Oh I remember! You girls are lucky I was with you or Colin wouldn't have even come back for us!
CT