Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hey,
I arrived back in Toronto this morning. It was a very uneventful flight, except for the annoying girl in front of me who kept bouncing against the back of her seat in an effort to make it go back further, but really just ended up annoying the hell out of me. Amanda and Mo took me to the airport which was very sad. I really didn't want to leave. I've been gone 10 hours and I already want to go back. I'm arfaid to say, you may have all lost me to the West Coast. I really loved it there and am likely going to make a big effort to find a job there. As soon as I got into TO I remembered why I don't like it. It's flat, it's boring, it's dirty and sooooo busy. It took almost an hour to get downtown from the airport and it was morning rush hour, so it just seemed like we kept moving from one 4 lane highway to another and they were all jammed. I would never want to drive in this city in a million years. I've put up the rest of my pics. They're still at the site I gave before. I just wrote this whole huge long post, and now half of it disappeared. The gist of it was, I got an email from the lighting guy for the band Amanda and I saw, and he's going to put me on the guest list for the show in TO next week. I'm quite excited. So, I guess I'll try this again. I'm starving and I'm going to explore the new 'hood. Talk to you all soon.

Love,
MC

No comments: