Thursday, May 12, 2005

On My Own!

Well I finally got the internet last night up and running and have I ever missed a lot in a week! Michelle it seems like you and Amanada are having a great time together I looked at your pictures and they look really fun...and some cute boys! I'm sure there are tonnes of stoires to tell! Anyways I'm loving living in a new place things are so much better with me, feeling like i'm back to my old self.
Carolyn do you remember me asking if you went out with Jonathon Bulter? and said that I knew his cousin? Well let me tell you this its JB from high school, the guy a year younger then us, who lives in my neighbourhood. anyways I was all mixed up but Rebecca straighten me all out. Anyways I went out on Sat. night for the first time in a while got loaded and had a great time in the rain. Met a couple of guys who knew me from UPEI, they looked firmilar can't tel you who they are but they knew me. hahaha anyways I've got a tonne of emailing to catch up on. Talk to you all later
Love
Pam

No comments: