Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The boys are kicking our ass!

Ladies, ladies. The boys blog is kicking our blog's ass! I actually just wrote this post and then the damn thing deleted on me so here I am giving it another shot. So the boys do write about useless shit like retirement but at least they're writing. Michelle once said that this blog was a place to remember good times. In reading the archives the other day I did laugh at some of the original stuff but that only goes back to January. So I propose that we post on here some good times. The other thing I propose we post is some quotes. We'll call it quotefest. I'll get us started with a few of my favourites and you guys can take it from there...

"You'll have a better chance of picking up if you're by yourself."

"Carolyn stay right here while I go to the bathroom."

"Find your bra and meet me upstairs."

"Oh my God I'm a slut, I've slept with everyone in that picture except Mr. Pendergast."

"Suck it." This one is alleged.

"Here Carolyn, eat this and see if it's poisonous."

"Well that was a lovely ride. " "What the fuck car were you in!"

"I should have been a doctor, I was really good in high school science."

These are just a few to get us started. Keep adding to it though girls!!
CT

1 comment:

The Girls said...

That really was a lovely ride to the Dish :P

MC