Saturday, May 07, 2005

I heart Signal Hill

Actually screamed that on the dance floor last night I believe. Well ladies it's been a fairly uneventful week for me as per usual. We painted mother's day cards yesterday using rubber stamps and it was actually pretty fun. Today I am spending the day with a throbbing headache at Charlottetown Rural for a day of skating thing. Tonight I'm going to see Seussical the Musical and I am really looking forward to it. The reviews have been really good. Last night Marla and I went over to Megan's for a shindig. It was to celebrate the end of me having friends on PEI. Not really it was to celebrate Megan having gotten into school in Hali. So as she saysI really have to go visit in Hali next year. Anyway we drank there and had a few laughs and headed to the Ole Peakster at 12. I can't really tell you anything about the night that was particularly eventful or fun but I had a blast. We danced up a storm in a group on the dance floor and there was room to move! Danced up a few songs with the ole Rammer and Jeffy and then the night was over far too soon! Jonny Woo's and home. All right that's the extent of my life.
Love yas,
CT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One particularly fun event of the eveing was seeing Carolyn with her arms high up in the air screaming "I love Peakes... I love Signal Hill!" as she jumped up and down to Summer of '69. As she mentioned, nothing stood out from the night, but it was a good time and a nice way to break into summer. Whoo hoo! Summer is here and we're reving up for another round of a good ol' Peakes summer.