Friday, May 27, 2005

Here we go again...

Alrighty,
I've remembered some more. I'll try to do these chronologically and we shall begin with prom night...
  • Me having a blind date
  • Me having to use the quarter on my invitation and chilling with Lyndsay's dad for an hour before everyone came back and no one realizing I was missing
  • People getting lost on the way to the party and being very anal about their car
  • Kicking sand into the water with Rory to watch it sparkle
  • "Jordan, I don't like you, I never did like you, and I never will like you"
  • Jono passed out on the floor in his own mess
  • Pam getting locked in the bathroom
  • Some "under the blanket" action in the sun room
  • CT getting her date drunk so he wouldn't touch her
  • Early morning trips to the beach
  • Jana and Jason on Mike's car
  • The missing sheet

The following are non-prom related...

  • "Whatever Joel"
  • Getting ready for Halloween at Everett's and covering his entire apartment in glitter
  • Trying to convince that drunk 16 year old at Brown's Court that CT and I were twins, then when he believed that, that Pam and Kendra were twins, then that the four of us were quadruplets
  • The "lobster" at KB and CT's apt in Brown's Court...I've never seen a sunburn like that in my life

I think that's it for now. I just had a sudden memory and they all came flooding back. I hope you all continue to add to the list. This stuff is just laugh out loud funny. Can't wait for more!!!

MC

4 comments:

The Girls said...

I don't remember the Lobster....who was that??

The Girls said...

I think it was after red Cross Relay...some guys showed up with Chad and there was this one big guy who was soooo red. There's a picture of me and Kendra with him

The Girls said...

It was actually after the Dragonboats. Not only was he burnt to a crisp he'd been drinking since like 10 am. Well done MC, I told you to relax and the memories would come!
CT

The Girls said...

ah yes that was D-Wayne...I'm remembering it now