Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yipee!

I'm impressed that we've all managed to organize ourselves to get home on the same day...now just keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong. I think that in order to ensure that we actually make it to Peake's early enough to ensure that we don't have to stand in line for 4 hours, we should lay down some ground rules...
  1. All hair, make up and outfits must be complete before the commencement of drinking
  2. We must set an alarm to ensure that we remember what time we're supposed to leave and don't totally forget that we plan to go to the bar

That's really all I've got so far. I know I'm the worst for doing my hair and make up at the last minute. Who knows...if we all do it BEFORE we start drinking, maybe we'll look even better! I know that it's not possible for us to look better, but there's always a chance. Also, since we'll all be home we can get the party started REALLY early and then there will be no excuses for lot going out, such as we didn't get enough time to spend with each other. It's not that I don't want to spend tons of time with you ladies, it's just that this will be my only opportunity yo go to Peake's for the entire summer, and I don't want to miss out, not to mention that the band is Shameless!!! Alright, the countdown is on...t-minus 23 days and counting.

MC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries, we're around the corner. Plus it's not a bad thing to get to the bar early and have a couple of drinks. We're not 19 anymore.