Sunday, June 19, 2005

Its on like Donkey Kong!

Well I will have everyone know that after quite a bit of fussing around on the ole schedule I can make it home on friday now! good thing! There is a very long and perhaps borning story for most as to how I got out of work on sat. night so I will not bore you with the details, rather just let you be joyous in the fact that you will see me very soon! hahaha It sure will be a very busy weekend. So who is going to be home on friday? I will be there friday-and leave on monday. Thats my time line. I think , let me know what you think? ....Pat and willys??? Do we have time? IF not thats ok too, just an idea. Well ladies I guess I will see you soon. love you lots

Pam

4 comments:

The Girls said...

I have time for anything! I will be home on Friday but I think I will be the only one. I was thinking about going over to Moncton that evening to do some shopping but instead we could always go to Peake's Pam. Friday's at Peakes are way better than Saturdays! And it's Shameless.
CT

The Girls said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Girls said...

I'm so excited that you'll be home too! I'll probably get home around midnight on Friday. If I'm not too tired and you guys are out I'll give you a call. But I'll probably need the sleep to get ready for Saturday.
Lynds

The Girls said...

hey pam, I'm so glad that you're going to be able to get home...it has literally been years since we've all been in the same room together...I'm very excited!! I'm coming home on saturday afternoon, and I'm up for anything that night!!

Kendra