Monday, June 20, 2005

Friday at Peakes

Hey there! Well I'm not too sure whats going on but Iknow that I am going to be in PEI .... what I mean is that Sean's friends are coming down from Ont. and are going to be here (in Halifax) on wed. Sean wants to take them to PEI for the weekend or soemthing b/c they have never been. Now I am not inviting them to our Saturday of fun but Carolyn maybe we could make a night of friday AND saturday what do you think? I don't knwo what his plans are, like if he is even staying the night in PEI , I told him he couldn't stay at my place with his friends. For obvious reasons...anyways I'm up for it ..I need to go shopping before I come home ekk! I have to look good for shamless..i mean my girls! hahaha
Pam

4 comments:

The Girls said...

Me up for Peake's two nights in a row? What are you thinking Pam! Of course I am ;) In fact I wish you guys were here as Wednesday is the Molson Kick launch party with drummers and all the hoopla! Anyway Marla is also up for Friday night so whatever ya think.
CT

Anonymous said...

Hey I remember the thing at Peakes lastyear with the drummers. It was fun, and one of the drummers was hot!
Amanda

The Girls said...

and I talked to the hot drummer and I think I scared him...

MC

The Girls said...

oh yeah, I'm sure that he will not remember you....... talk to him again!
Amanda