Saturday, June 11, 2005

Strip 3-man anyone?

All right, well as you can imagine Marla and I had another interesting evening last night. We actually went out on Wednesday night but I obviously didn't really drink seeing as it was a school night but we checked out both Gahan and Peake's. Both sucked and were very young. So last night Nellsy called and invited us to Danny's party for Stephen Liu. Marla came and got me and luckily there is liquor store right by my new apt. and we got there at about 10 to 10. Went over to Danny's and the big party turned out to be Danny, Jay, Chris, Neil and Steve. So we joined in and true to Chris style he got a game of 3-man going. PS Jay left because he's a pussy and hadto work in the morning. So I ended up being 3 man a lot and while I was 3 man Stephen Liu gave me 12 drinks. Then he made up a rule, whenever a 3 was rolled the girls took off an article of clothing. Well my ring came off before I was able to reverse the rule. Then the boys rolled one again and reversed our reversal. Well lets just say we ran out of jewellery. Marla I know we said what happened at 69 Orlebar stays at 69 Orlebar but this is too funny really. So I was wearing a tunic and a white tank top under with no bra. So finally I had my belt off, my jeans undone and rolled down once when I took off the tunic. Neil enjoyed this so much that he grabbed Danny's spray bottle for his plant and continued to spray me until my left boob was fairly see through. Marla however wasn't wearing two shirts, she was wearing a tube top with a bra. So off came her bra and oops down went her shirt. Apparently the guys got an eyeful and judging by the grin on Neil's face for the rest of the night he really got a show. So we had just put our clothes back on when Chris' new woman and her friends arrived. I fought Stephen Liu for his camera as there were some unattractive pictures but in the struggle we're pretty sure he broke his camera which was fun of course. Again I was wearing new but cute shoes as was Marla. We walked down to Peakes where it wasn't half bad. Shaydid was playing (oh the midgets eh Amanda? ) Jeff MacDonald decided he was spending the night with me nad we were going to cuddle but I did lose him later on i nthe evening. In fact I lost everyone when I stopped to talk to Rebecca. We all walked back to Danny's and I went along because it was Steve's last night and luckily he piggy backed me for awhile for my poor little footsies. Got back to Danny's and we were talking about retarded stuff and it was just funny really. For some reason Steve was trying to give foot massages that he learned in physio. Marla didn't like that too much andthe quote of the night would most definitely be when Stephen Liu said to Marla "Do you know where your toe is? " Poor fella was keeled over awhile. Then for some reason he tackled me off the couch. Craziness really. Through all of this Chris and the woman were in the front bedroom with the door open. What the hell!! But I wasn't getting up to shut it that's for sure. Left around 4 and headed home to bed. It's presently 12:15 on a Saturday and I'm in my classroom doing some housecleaning because I have a shittload to do and I don't want to be stuck doing it when Michelle's home. Hope everyone else had a great weekend.
Love you all,
CT

5 comments:

The Girls said...

Shit how could I forget that a) the police came and I peered at them a second before I answered the door which was also not so much fun. b) Stephen Liu plugged in his ipod and danced up a storm to S-Club 7 which can only be described as ridiculous!

The Girls said...

Wow, sounds like you had a very eventful evening. I can only hope we'll have as much fun when I'm home. Personally, I was in bed by 12 and up at 8. Now I'm having an incredibly hard time getting started on this retarded paper I have to write. Grrr...2 more weeks!!!

MC

Oh yeah, why'd the cops come?

The Girls said...

I think it might have been Steve's dancing. No we had the windows open and we had the music blaring so they came to say that the music was way too loud. Yup it's 1:44 and I'm still at the school. Think I'm gonna head to my bro's game at Eliot River in a few minutes as he does play with some interesting birds. ;)
CT

Anonymous said...

A well-captured recap of our wild evening Carolyn! Don't forget Neil's crazy robot moves on the dancefloor.. he looked so stupid and the girl that he was flirting with was about to back away so we thought it was best to dance like him to "make him look cool" Good times... Also, to add a little something more- we need to remind everyone that of course we had no intentions of taking off any clothing! Obviously that backfired on us... Alas, between my peep show and your wet white shirt, I think the boys are probably still smiling! How embarassing... but hey, they only saw one boob for what Neil said "it was maybe like a half a second... but it was the best half a second I've seen in a long time!" haha Oh my lord, I am never wearing a tube top ever again!! Even still, it was a fun night and we laughed our asses off the whole night through. So girlies, if you want to see these crazy times for yourself, you can catch "Tits" and "Nip Slip" and their wacky variety show on Friday nights between 9 and 12 at 69 Orlebar Street! Hey CT, maybe we should start charging at the door...

Marla

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! I miss you guys, crazy times! Chris is sooooo gross, I wouldn't have been able to handle that. I would have shoved them outside. Not for being jealous.... hmmmmm but for the grossness of it all, poor girl hope she knows what she is getting into. Hope she doesn't find any bugs.
Love yas, Amanda
Keep the 69 times alive!