Thursday, June 02, 2005

Remember when...

All right I've got some new ones. Who remembers watching Disney movies at Lyndsay's to look for hidden sex messages. I can remember a certain section of the Little Mermaid we must have paused at least 5 times to look at the priest's anatomy. Oh Miss Rowe. Mr. Hanky, also at Lyndsay's. Oh the days before we used to drink... Remember the time we bought like 5 different quarts to make shooters and made a total of like 3. I think I still have some of those bottles, they'll be moving to the apt. with me. Who remembers eating and eating at bbq's at my house. I believe there was a cheesecake some forks and some sheets in the washing maching if I recall correctly. Walks from the University to Subway. Studying for Micro in the middle of the night in Main with Mark and Marcel hiding under the table giggling. 3 man! good times, bernard. The ever classic, "I'm not running a whorre house!" Oh the list could go on and on... All I've got for now, going to the movies to see Madagascar.
Love you all,
CT

No comments: