Thursday, June 16, 2005

Have you gals checked out the countdown lately?

Wow we're down to like 8 days and something. Absolutely insanse if you ask me. As for teaching days I'm down to 8, which is not a bad thing. This afternoon was pretty crazy as sports day had to be cancelled due to rain. If it rains again tomorrow I may have to literally tear my hear out. Actually no I already booked the tv, hehe. My mom's bday was the other night and we went to Merchant Man and afterwards she came upstairs to get her present and she was like whoa we have to get some pics and the wall and stuff before the girls all get home. So true but who has the time. I finished my report cards last night, as in they're signed and sealed. Woo woo. I'm staying after school today since it's fairly miserable out to do some more work. Then maybe I won't have to come in both Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Oh my God though it's just so insane. I'm still biffing stuff in the garbage and trying to box things and dust. I'm presently going through all the cassette tapes she left behind trying to decide what to keep and what to chuck. Marla and I figure we'll probably head out this weekend as 1. It is the weekend, 2. It is summer and 3. We just love it!! Only Saturday though so I'll have to find other ways of entertaining myself Friday night. Well better get this done so I can make it to UFIT.Love you all,
CT

No comments: