Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Summer at last!

I have been reading the blog and laughing at all the memories...good times, good times. I keep thinking of things to add then forgetting them when I am on the computer. I am so excited that it is now June 1st! That means that I have 21 days until my last clinical day. 22 days until my last day of school. AND....23 days until I come home!!!!!!!! Yes, that's right...I'm flying into Halifax June 24th then Dad is coming to get us. All for the sake of being home on the 25th to celebrate the beginning of summer with my girls!!! I miss you! I'm so excited for summer. Especially since today it actually looks and feels like summer.
Love, Lynds

1 comment:

The Girls said...

so does this mean that everyone is going to be home for that day?? I actually got the day off now and don't have to call in sick to come home for that night!!! I"m very happy abou tthat!! It's going to be the bestest best beginning of summer ever!

Kendra