Friday, June 17, 2005

Random Day I Would Say

It all starts on Wed night. I was working at Mr.Mikes and it was quite busy. For some reason I ended up helping Brandi close (only usually one person closes) and Chris (works in the kitchen) came over to me to see if I wanted to play poker...... hmmmm odd considering I only played with them once before but I was game. Plus he said that a few of his "cute" friends were coming to play so that caught me hook line and sinker.
Jared, Sean (whom I met before) and Jeff showed up along with a few other Mike's employees. I made it quite far in the game, however I play very passively and my chips just dissappeared slower than some. However I won a hand! Jared and I became pretty close throughout the evening and Sean drove me home (he was driving Jared home as well).
Totally off the subject...... I just realized that my raincoat stinks. EWWWW I don't know what to do about it??? Help!!!!
Ok back to the story. Sean dropped me off and Jared had told me that he had the day off on Thursday. I was staying in Poco so thought that we should hangout. I gave him my number, and really didn't think that he would call me. Thursday morning sure enough.... he called!!!!! We hung out the WHOLE day. I quite like this guy. Reminds me of Jonny (I know but better than nothing). He is 6 foot 5 and skinny but has some muscle def. just the way I like it. We watched a movie(Beetlejuice), played frisbee golf (don't recommend it yawnnnn...), took his dog for a walk in the woods, went out for sushi (like it if it doesn't involve ginger or a seaweed wrap, the tuna is great), then I went to his soccer game and met a few of his friends! Wow this has been a great day!
I also found out that I got the job at the restaurant downtown, so no more commute for me!
Ironic really. I move out of Coquitlam downtown........ and meet a guy from Coquitlam. He has a car and it will be worth the commute to see him! :) Have a great weekend girls!
Peace, Amanda

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Wow Amanda he sounds dreamy! hehe, why can't I meet a guy who's fun to hand out with? I keep meeting old friends and dirty birds ;)
CT

Anonymous said...

Oh CT, that is all you will find on PEI. I am sure that Jared has some hot friends for you. I will be sure to ship them home for you. hehe Thank you keep searching!
Love Amanda