Friday, June 24, 2005

Why do I always have the worst tan lines ever?

Well that's right ladies. I have developed, wait for it, a farmer's tan. What's worse, it's only on one arm. You see yesterday I was outside for sports day wearing a little t-shirt with capped sleeves. At the end of the day I was like oh no because my right arm was red up to just before the shoulder and my left was white as can be. Why!! I'm presently in my class room deciding that I'm not even going to stick around and try anything. We can come out here on Sunday and do some shit. We can take 2 cars as I'm sure you guys won't want to stay as long as I'll be here. Remember the longer I'm here on Sunday the less I will be on Monday and Tuesday. As for Daytime Myrons when I mentioned it at work today they all said um thunder showers and cloudy. Great. I think it thundered last night or dude next door was bouncing or something. I also for some reason could not sleep at all so at 1 am I got up and defrosted bread to make a peanut butter sandwich. Oh the joys of having the kitchen next to your bed. Fell out of bed this morning I was so tired but nothing like hitting the floor to wake you up. All right I'm going home because I'm just not into this right now. Hoping Pamela contacts me and Marla as I am so up for going out this evening. Best weekend ever!!!
CT

No comments: