Thursday, June 23, 2005

the CD is complete

Hi ladies,

2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm quite excited. Now I just have to get through one more exam and day of studying and I'll be on my way home. I'm leaving here bright and early on Saturday...my cab's coming at 5:30am. Yipee! So, I'vve put together volume one of the complilation on my own since no one decided to contribute. I think it's a good mix. Only 19 songs though. I could also make a mix of newer songs too if you want. I would also like to request that we head to daytime Myron's on Saturday as at my last check it was supposed to be about 27 and sunny. While we're there we can poll the crowd and determine whether it would be better to go to Peake's or Jake's. I know I told everyone I had to go to Peake's, but from the sounds of it, Jake's is the new hotspot for everyone our age and all the little kiddies are discovering Peake's. We'll figure it out on Saturday. Can't wait. It's the only thing that's getting me through this week from hell. Talk to you soon.

Love, MC

6 comments:

The Girls said...

Just noticed all the spelling mistakes in my post. Please forgive me as my brain is not working after all the tests.

MC

The Girls said...

I did so contribute! I said Soul Decision and old stuff from Myrons. I talked to my parents and they said I can't be afraid of my neighbours and to just host the party and keep the balcony doors open and not blare the music. Howm uch noise can 5 girls make? I also found a cd last night entiltled 2002 Best Summer Ever. Haven't listened to it yet and even if I had probably don't know the titles of any of hte songs. ALl right ladies, Daytime Myrons it is although my class is a disaster right now so in order for me to go there on Saturday you guys may need to volunteer to come out here and help me on Sunday.
CT

The Girls said...

As long as I am not too hung over to function on Sunday, I promise I'll go help you with your classroom. It is also conditional on the fact that we have lunch at PD in the Corn. I'll do anything if it means I get to go to Daytime Myron's.

MC

The Girls said...

what is daytime myrons?? PD in the corn??? I have no clue what you guys are talking about. Michelle you have been talking to Thomas ....about where to go out and not to go out. I can't believe that Carylon has an apt. where she does and you don't want to go to PEakes,....espcially when Shameless is in town?? Shake your melon girl! come on now! Besides we are going to be all together and hasn't our spot always been PEeaks?? We have to go there as a group, one last fling who knows when it will happen again! Who is with me on this one???

Pam

The Girls said...

I am with you Pam. Honestly Michelle anyone you don't see out on Saturday you can find either at Superstore during the week, the liquor store or sometime on Canada Day. Shameless is our band (some more than others if you know what I mean) and Peake's is our spot. Jakes isn't all that happening. PD in the Corn is a joke we made as we always called Pizza Delight in Cavendish PD in the dish. So when they opened a pizza delight in Cornwall we called it PD in the corn. Daytime Myrons is Brackley Beach to the right. You go off the steps (not ramp because it disappeared this winter) and go to the right. There you will find everyone you see at Myrons with less clothes on. I'm out, anyone have a colouring sheet with a lot of tiny details? Say that would take an hour or so?
CT

The Girls said...

I vote for Shameless too...for old times sake.
Lynds