Sunday, June 12, 2005

too hot?

I am quite amused at how humid it is in Ontario and Quebec? Shouldn't it be just as hot here? hmmmm.....
I am also still floored at the craziness at Dannys. SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!
Went on a date lastnight, however...... he was just too hot! I know that is just terrible(haha) but it is true. He looks like Josh Hartnet(sp?)! Not quite sure if it went well. The convo. was great (but hell I can talk to a rock and have a great conversation). We do have alot in common, as per our love for 80's music. Marla you have to tell Heather that he played our "Josie's on a vacation" song and I almost lost it! If all else fails I got a 40$ meal/drinks paid for and he didn't shove me out the door as he dropped me off. He said he would call me? hahahahaha
I quit West 49. I have an interview at a restaurant called Martinis (across from MEC,which could be a bad thing) very Gahan House/Rum Runners-ish. I am hopeful for this, as they said that they keep their staff at a minimal so everyone works lots of hours. I will be able to quit Mr. Mikes and actually be in the city all the time. I am getting sick of the commute....... I know I know you guys can say, "I told you so."
Well I hope to hear from you all soon. May I also say how envious I am that you all get to see eachother soon. Please remember me as you enjoy your time together. Have a Keiths in my honour.
Love yas all, Amanda xo

2 comments:

The Girls said...

Amanda when have you ever had just one Keith's? ;) Just kidding but we will have a drink in your honour for sure.
CT

The Girls said...

Thanks CT...... ok you can each have one then that will be all I will drink!
Amanda