Friday, November 03, 2006

Now it's my turn...

Hi everyone! Long time no post...
I had a great Halloween weekend with MC!! I was also lucky to have her visit again last night. We went to see Ryan Star in concert. (For those who live under a rock - he was on Rockstar supernova.) The concert was amazing!! Michelle and I arrived just in time for him to start singing and quickly weaved our way to the front. It was really cool because the concert was completely accoustic. It was like he was singing just for us! (Yes - I've become a super fan!) After Ryan's set, he waited around by the merch table to meet everyone. So it was a repeat of Aulac - except this time I didn't make a fool of myself. (That's especially impressive since Ryan is much hotter than Ashley. Rock is much hotter than pop.) Anyway, Ryan was all over his mistress Michelle - he was very appreciative that she made the trip from Ottawa just to see him. I think they'd make a very hot couple. MC - hunt him down tonight!
Lynds




"No paparazzi!"

5 comments:

The Girls said...

Bestest best night ever!!! I was still giddy all day yesterday. Unfortunately, the adrenaline wore off today. I entered on his MySpace to win VIP tickets for tonight...I didn't win :'( Woe is me.

MC

The Girls said...

We should become groupies. Don't worry - you have dibs. I can take pictures...hehe

The Girls said...

I've been reading the comments on his MySpace. There are some people who are seriously insane. There's this one woman who talks about how Ryan is her life and posts comments like every 5 minutes. So creepy. If we ever become like that I hope someone stops us.

The Girls said...

you gals should totally become groupies...you don't have to be the creepy kind on the blog...it would be totally fun!!

Kendra

The Girls said...

KENDRA!!!!

SOMEONE ELSE IS READING THE BLOG - YIPPEE!!!!!

POST-POST-POST (said in chant)

LHo