Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm alive too!

Hello ladies! It has been a while since I posted... Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Amanda, for the love of god- could you try and post a little more regularly? I thought you were dead!! haha As for me, I am still enjoying Calgary... Can't complain. Work is busy but I love it. I just made a really big jewelry account ($30,000!!!) but alas, I can't justify a trip home for Christmas. I think I would rather pay off my visa and student loans first. We'll see... if it's Dec 23 and I want to spontaneously hop on a plane... then we shall see! Actually, I am currently taking a break from searching the local shelters about adopting a dog for Chris's "possible surprise Christmas gift" (oh lord, what am I getting myself into?) So, might not be able to go home anyhow. Well, I don't really have much else interesting to say... thought I did up until I started typing! haha Wish I could join you girls on the trip south... I am already going, so I don't know if I can swing two trips. Anyways, this is getting long! More later when I think of interesting things to write about! Bye for now!
Marla

No comments: