Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Home For the Holidays!

Hi all! Well I just found out that I will be home for Christmast this year on December 19th (that night after work). I decided to move my schedule around a bit since we have some work to do...such as figure out our trip....a must!!!! So I was going to be off work that Friday but that really wouldn't give us much time (as I come back to Halifax on Christmas day). Anyway, so I'm getting excited for everything, I even confirmed my week off in Feb. too today! :) I am going to need a much deserved break, espcially since I just heard that my ethics is having problems going through....they think it exceeds min. risk, so .... I need to meet with the committee yadda yadda yadda.... I'll be fine
So when is everyone else coming home? Lets get some plans going for the break...martinis anyone? hahaha Lunch at Just Us Girls?? ....
Well I better get going I'll talk to you all later

Love
Pam

1 comment:

The Girls said...

well my time off at Christmas kinda sucks...I have to work this year, and will not be home until late on the 26th and then have to go back to work Jan 2 :( hopefully we'll be able to figure something out.

I requested time off for the spring, but haven't heard if I'm getting it off yet.

Kendra