Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lyndsay's Blog

My goodness ladies, does no one but Lyndsay have anything interesting going on in their life? I really didn't do much on my March Break. Watched tv, cleaned my apartment, skated and went to Moncton. I'm glad Lynn (Megan's friend from Cape Breton) will be back this weekend and I'm hoping to go out or do something. It's time I got my drink on. So I got my phone line so ladies you'll be hearing from me and you're welcome to call me anytime day or night. Of course day I won't be there as I'm usually working, and night for the month of April I will be at the rink until 9 pm most nights. Hey at least I'm keeping busy. I'm so happy Lynds, Marla, Peggy and MC will be home for a couple of weeks in August. And Amanda is home then too I think. We'll have some good times for sure. All right ladies gotta go get ready for Gray's anatomy and make my lunch for tomorrow. Love yas lots,
CT

No comments: